SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

2 posters

Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation

Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation 12_men10
    - Pole Count : 0
    - Win Count : 0
    - Top 3 Count : 0
    - Top 5 Count : 0
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation Empty Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation

Post  Burnout Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:53 pm

I'll be on vacation through Tuesday November 27th. During this time, I need you both (Lanz/Sam) to help with Turbocharged Series preparation.

Lanz is in charge of finishing results and standings for the Rising Star Series.

But mainly, I need you guys' help preparing the 2012 Turbocharged Series season as I get back only days before racing begins on December 2nd.

There are two big things that need doing while I'm away:

1. DESIGN A SCHEDULE FOR THE TURBOCHARGED SERIES
    ---------------------------------------------
    We will run 7 ovals and 3 road courses this season. I need you guys to post a poll (with multiple choices) on which ovals people want to race on. Have the poll last for one week. The top seven choices will be placed into the schedule. Also, post a poll for which road course people want to race. The most popular answer gets put into the season as well. The other two road courses are reserved for NEW courses such as Road America in production.

We will run three consecutive weeks Dec 2nd, 9th and 16th (4pm ET starts) then take a three-week break during the holiday season to then resume racing on Sunday, January 6th. We would need to run all seven weeks straight to complete the season before the 2013 NASCAR Daytona 500.

So in short, you and Lanz should work together to make sure the polls are posted and a schedule is compiled and posted in the ready-to-go Turbocharged Series Schedule section on the forum.

2. OPEN DRIVER REGISTRATION
    ------------------------
    I'll need you guys to open the Turbocharged Series registration. Compile a list of all FT2012 cars we have for players to choose rides. Be sure to update daily so the list is kept current. In the administration panel, turn the status for the TC registration from Locked to Unlocked once you get the registration post up.

I won't be on much while I'm away so I'm counting on you guys to help prepare the new season. There are no new cars so we will use the Full Throttle cars in TC again this year. When I get back, I will prepare whichever track is our season opener (don't open it with a new road course as that takes time to upgrade).

Thanks Lanz/Sam for helping. Hopefully Shy will be back too to assist.
    simmser696
    simmser696

Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation Empty Re: Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation

Post  simmser696 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 pm

I *should* have brand new internet ready to host on December 2nd. If not it will be very close to that time - perhaps December the 3rd or 4th.. so if that is the case a postponement might be nice.
    Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation 12_men10
    - Pole Count : 0
    - Win Count : 0
    - Top 3 Count : 0
    - Top 5 Count : 0
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation Empty Re: Lanz / Sam - Things To Do While I'm on Vacation

Post  Burnout Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:24 am

If you are not able to host on Sunday Shy, I will host the season opener and any other races I need to. I will compete in races when you are here.

Sam / Lanz - By Tuesday, I need the polls fnalized so the schedule can be written up. Then, I need the entry list posted for whichever track we will run on Sunday. Post on our site and the Turbo Sliders forum to draw attention to the new season.

I'll be back Tuesday night.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm