SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Sun May 12, 2024 11:14 pm. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

3 posters

Retirement

Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : Retirement 12_men10
    - Pole Count : 0
    - Win Count : 0
    - Top 3 Count : 0
    - Top 5 Count : 0
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

Retirement Empty Retirement

Post  Burnout Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Sup guys. Its been GREAT racing you guys in the last 2 1/2 years and its time for me to transition from racer to overseer.

I anticipate a very busy 2011 for me...and I need to pry myself from feeling obligated to race. Shyguy now has a server that for the most part is lag free and is available most of the time to host.

Burn and Shyguy are coming along fine as admins and I feel that its a good time to step away and begin promoting the growth of the league from a management standpoint.

I'm not going anywhere really...I'm just freeing myself from having to race all of the time and spend more time promoting SCARTS and improving the racing.

I will be doing alot of testing with you guys over the next couple months with Full Throttle and OTL, but I feel like I need to limit the time I spend on this game to one series, and I chose OTL to race with some of my longtime buddies on this game.

I will oversee any races I can attend for Full Throttle to help keep catch cheating and to simply enjoy SCARTS from a spectator standpoint. I'm happy with the progress we've made with SCARTS and I want to begin enjoying the work I've put into this seeing you all having fun with it.

It's been an honor to race with all of you. Thanks for all the time, patience, and enthusiasm you've given to SCARTS. We will continue to be a growing force in the Turbo Sliders community!!!!! Bar none.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Retirement Empty Re: Retirement

Post  Shyguy Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Sad sad that tonight was the last time I would race with you.. if I knew that you were coming in second I would of let you pass as planned but in the confusion of the wreck behind I did NOT want to let Lee win.

Wish you all the best, I am sure you will get bored and race one or two next year Razz
    Burn
    Burn
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Burn Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:09 pm

You will be missed in competitive FT racing but I can't wait to race with you in OTL, it will be very interesting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content