SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Sat May 18, 2024 11:32 pm. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

+2
Shyguy
Burnout
6 posters

No Races This Week - Update on my Mom

Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : No Races This Week - Update on my Mom 12_men10
    - Pole Count : 0
    - Win Count : 0
    - Top 3 Count : 0
    - Top 5 Count : 0
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

No Races This Week - Update on my Mom Empty No Races This Week - Update on my Mom

Post  Burnout Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Hey guys.

Here is an update on my Mom....

The doctor today at the hospice center said she's about a day away from developing pneumonia, which puts water in her lungs making it very difficult to breathe. She is on a downhill path and is expected to live only about another week.

I am taking alot of time to visit her in the next week....and I do not have Texas ready to go...and I realize I'm getting real behind on updates. Finding time has been real difficult lately......

I will work on fixing Texas...but after that, I'm not sure what the future will hold. I'll keep you updated.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

No Races This Week - Update on my Mom Empty Re: No Races This Week - Update on my Mom

Post  Shyguy Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Do whatever you have to do.. I'll get races ready for next week, I am sure everyone will join me in offering condolences and best wishes..
    Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : No Races This Week - Update on my Mom 12_men10
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

No Races This Week - Update on my Mom Empty Re: No Races This Week - Update on my Mom

Post  Burnout Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:56 am

She died last night......I was there with my family at the moment she passed. I'm still trying to comprehend the whole thing...but I will be traveling to Minnesota at some point to have a memorial service up there but not until one in Texas is held first.

At for the rest of the FTC season, go ahead and finish up without me next week unless by chance I'm able to race or willing to.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Shyguy Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 pm

At least you were there for her.. don't worry about us, we are completely insignificant, do what you have to do, my condolences to you and your family.
    Lexx

Post  Lexx Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm sorry Nathan ... I know how it feels, unfortunately.

All the best to you and your family.
    Lanz#46
    Lanz#46

Post  Lanz#46 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:19 pm

my condolences to you and your family!
    CHarter
    CHarter
    SCARTS Moderator
    SCARTS Moderator

Post  CHarter Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:43 pm

family comes first, best of wishes to your family in this tough time
    DerekE
    DerekE
    SCARTS Car Developer
    SCARTS Car Developer

2019 TC Cup Series : #14 Mobil 1 Chevy Logo

Post  DerekE Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 am

This is so late but..

Man, when I read this I cried a bit. I love you bro, if you need anything, send an email out and I'll get to you ASAP. My condolences to you and your family.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:32 pm