SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Sun May 19, 2024 9:56 pm. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

3 posters

RESULTS: John Player Special 200 @ Bristol [Race 10 of 18]

Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

RESULTS: John Player Special 200 @ Bristol [Race 10 of 18] Empty RESULTS: John Player Special 200 @ Bristol [Race 10 of 18]

Post  Shyguy Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 pm

So first of all, DOC lied, he was two laps down as I suspected. So, as I threatened, he should probs get a DSQ.

Lanz wasn't a lap down as I thought, he got the lucky dog not the wavearound so it didn't matter that he pit again under the caution.

That final caution that I called.. I was in front of Slick and Trent anyway, so all arguments are void.. They overtook me under caution :/ I called the YEL, as an admin, to tell Trent off for not letting both me and slick by when he crashed in front of us.. really that should not be a thing to be punished by. I will talk to Burnout about it tomorow.

------------------------------------------------

Final Results

------------------------------------------------

GRID

Slick
    Shyguy
    Burnout
    Lanz
    Doc
    Trent
    Domo
    Simms

Results:

Burnout #22 200/200
    Doc #18 200/200 (no points)
    Shyguy #32 200/200
    Lanz #60 200/200
    Trent #21 200/200
    Slick #20 200/200
    Domotec #99 196/200
    Simms #38 192/200

Lap Leaders First 20:

Slick

Halfway Leader:

Slick

- I warned DOC about how I would disqualify him if I found him to be lying about how many laps down he was, and I am following up on the threat, removing his points for the race. I am annoyed, it seems old habits die hard for some people. It's a shame since he raced well to get 2nd..

Last edited by Shyguy on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pilburn
    pilburn
    SCARTS Moderator
    SCARTS Moderator

RESULTS: John Player Special 200 @ Bristol [Race 10 of 18] Empty Re: RESULTS: John Player Special 200 @ Bristol [Race 10 of 18]

Post  pilburn Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 am

If you wanna bring people out.. lets get to talking about you going in there and plowing in to me.. i watched the replay.. you had no help from the 38 car.
    Lanz#46
    Lanz#46

RESULTS: John Player Special 200 @ Bristol [Race 10 of 18] Empty Re: RESULTS: John Player Special 200 @ Bristol [Race 10 of 18]

Post  Lanz#46 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 pm

first of all you guys should start to upload race vids!
    most of the problems were due to track and pitlane! its very tricky to drive fair on this one if you have to fight with someone else or better with even more guys! lots of overtakes were not clean, you just had to bump that guy in front of you a little bit in the corner that he had to lift the gas and then go for the inside! many manouvers that pursued that technique! i was very confused thru the whole race! it all started at the 1st yel where people didnt slow down, so i had to stop and call caution again! due to stoping on track and writing i was 1 lap behind leaders! and from that on race was horrible for me, next time this happens im taking it back right after pitstop! i didnt know what to do! fighting with leaders wich is normally illegal or just let them all pass and loose one lap after another???????? so after loosing 1 lap more due to giving way i decided to start to fight because otherwise i could quit also, wouldnt make any difference! i thought that there will be lots of cautions on this one, but i was wrong and it took me almost to the end to get in the same lap as leaders! and only because i cheated! Very Happy sorry for that! i called yel and i didnt pitted! i wanted to get one lap back! popo was sitting next to me and he said that im cheating! no intention behind i just didnt realized it! so no matter what happens, if i call caution i have to pit? also lots of other unfair stuff, from myself also! just to hard to overtake with no contact involved! sometimes it was not clear if it was really my fault if some other guy crashes, most of the time i waited anyway! it wasnt bad but it could go a lot smoother! so pls send me replay, i have to start to watch them! then you guys get to hear something! Twisted Evil Very Happy
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Shyguy Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 pm

First post updated..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:56 pm