SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Thu May 09, 2024 4:52 pm. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

2 posters

ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24]

Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24] 12_men10
    - Pole Count : 0
    - Win Count : 0
    - Top 3 Count : 0
    - Top 5 Count : 0
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24] Empty ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24]

Post  Burnout Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:20 am

Monday, June 27th SCARTS takes on Martinsville Speedway for the final regular season race before the 2016 Chase For The Full Throttle Cup.  We had decided to give Martinsville one race date this year as our first event ended up having two players finish the race and the second race being extremely chaotic with a large field.  I am expecting some tempers to be brewing this race especially after Indianapolis so please try to be courteous if you are getting lapped as to not hold up the lead lap cars.  If you have heard Dore's IndREI 500 stream, you'll see why he got upset. (Go to 1:09:00 in the video).  We're a family in SCARTS guys, show some respect at times Very Happy.

(IDK why I'm stressing gentleman's rules going into a short track race, but lol).

I'm moving the race start back to 21:30, as I may show up a tad bit late.  Being a rather short race, this'll be fine.

NOTES:

- Jurgen, Laf and Jaws are the three remaining players that are eligible for the Chase.  Jurgen has won twice but is lacking one start to qualify in.  Martinsville is his last shot to hit eight starts.  Laf and Jaws are still in search of their first win though.  It's a must win situation!!!  But don't unfairly win...  Laf ran 2nd in the Chase race last year, so there is a chance.

- Delux clinches a podium spot in points finishing 4th or better. Should he finish worse, he could lose the spot to Shyguy if he can win the race and score some bonuses.  17 points is the magic number for Delux.  The reason a podium spot is important is that being in the Top 3 allows you to use your first win as a bonus point as you have to spend a bonus point being outside of the Top 3.  Shyguy holds 3rd right now so Delux must start his 13th race to claim 3rd and try to defend the podium.

RACE #16 @ MARTINSVILLE
    =================
    When: Monday, June 27th @ 21:30 GMT
    Race Length: 250 laps
    2015 Winners: Dore (Both Times)
    CHarter
    CHarter
    SCARTS Moderator
    SCARTS Moderator

ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24] Empty Re: ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24]

Post  CHarter Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 am

#34 Love's  Love's Travel Stops

I'm tentatively putting myself in. I apologized for the issues last race. I was fighting through heavy lag issues and should have parked myself sooner. That final incident was me parking myself, I should have yielded on the front knowing how hard it was to get out of the way
    Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24] Empty Re: ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24]

Post  Burnout Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:22 am

ENTRY LIST: Martinsville [Race 16 of 24] 5_lift11 Burnout (LiftMaster)

Don't worry Charter, it was a problem for everybody.  Indy was narrow and hard to yield on and lag just makes matters worse.  I had to really slow up to let someone by, so much in fact it caught Dore off guard at one time.  I just predicted that I'd be in the way 2 wide at the beginning of the corner that I backed out of it and let him go.  I put Indy up there with some of the most tricky tracks in all of Turbo Sliders.

I'm not so sure Dore's really mad at anyone, just frustrated that he lost his chance to fight for the win by people being blind to realize they were in the way.  I was also quite upset at Simms, probably near the level of Dore in that outburst, getting wrecked twice without him yielding for his mistakes.  I put Simms in the fence to voice my displeasure.

To be honest, Indy has always been one of the most tricky tracks we run and we just need to put it behind us and move on.

You're doing a nice job Charter, just keep working at it and you may find yourself in Victory Lane sooner than you think.
    Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

Post  Burnout Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Might be a little late.  In traffic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:52 pm