SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:17 am. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

4 posters

To Sam and Simms

dore
    dore
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

2019 TC Cup Series : #18 M&M Toyota Logo
    2019 Throwback Series : #51 Arris Toyota Logo

To Sam and Simms Empty To Sam and Simms

Post  dore Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm

I apologize for cursing at you guys at the end of this race. There was no need for me to speak like that while we're racing among friends, and while I stand by being angry at the situation I should have been more cordial about it. I was angry because I felt my chances to win were taken away. I ended up losing a lap because of all the time I lost the three times I was blocked that stint and also lost the lucky dog position, essentially ending my race. I had the pace to finish top 3 and felt like it was taken away unfairly since nobody waited after blocking me. I will try to race respectfully every week and hope we can battle fairly in the future.
    UKOG Sam
    UKOG Sam
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

To Sam and Simms Empty Re: To Sam and Simms

Post  UKOG Sam Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 pm

No problems Smile

What I feel bad about is I do not recall any of this at all. Although that might be due to the fact I had such bad lag last night that half the time all I saw was everyone's car in the wall, had I not had this I probably would have been challenging for the win. Instead I lost the lead lap and also lost the lucky dog position. I tried to save it with strategy which looked like it might work if we stayed green but then you and Simms crashed xD

Hopefully shy can shed some light on whatever happened when he does the results at some point.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Shyguy Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:37 pm

I am getting round to make results tonight, probably will do RS first but for sure when I look at cup I will investigate what happened.

EDIT: Dore do I have you to contact on skype/msn? Would be useful
    dore
    dore
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  dore Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Yeah I have skype, my name is tehdoresauce. I'll try to leave it on more often.
    simmser696
    simmser696

Post  simmser696 Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Sorry Dore. I know being blocked by someone and them not giving way can be annoying as It happened to me also throughout the race by some people on the track. Cough, POPO, cough. Also I know others blocked me and didn't give way despite me giving way to them, so by the time I blocked you late in the race I had had enough and just kept on running and when I think about it im sure you were not on of the people who did block me so I am sorry for that.
    dore
    dore
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  dore Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 am

Fair enough. And that's why I'll try to be cooler about it in the future because if I knew that during the race it would've changed my opinion, and that's usually how it is. Sorry again Very Happy
    UKOG Sam
    UKOG Sam
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  UKOG Sam Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:13 am

simmser696 wrote:Cough, POPO, cough.

I would write "+1" to this but it's more like "+1000000"

Also Dore you don't need to apologise for raging, we all have a good rage once in a while, it usually helps at the time Very Happy
    simmser696
    simmser696

Post  simmser696 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Yeah dore you just have to turn that rage into a win Very Happy
    dore
    dore
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  dore Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:58 pm

I'll just try to keep my raging to yelling at the computer screen instead of flooding chat with cursing Very Happy
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Shyguy Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Burnout - I have the FTC results ready along with the RS ones I just posted, however I don't want to post them without an investigation into the blockings on dore. PM me about when we can talk about this..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:17 am