SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 am. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

2 posters

Ban/Probation List

Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Ban/Probation List Empty Ban/Probation List

Post  Shyguy Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 am

I decided to put this up, other admins please help me refine it but we need some sort of levelled probation/ban system. So here's what I propose.

Level 1 Probation - For repeated driving offences in terms of rough racing, poor quality of driving in pits, stupid ignorance of the rules. If probation is broken, ban from Full Throttle Cup until driver seems improved.

Level 2 Probation - For repeated serious driving offences in terms of rough racing, such as deliberatively wrecking other cars for position, or for breaking the rules repeatedly. If probation is broken, ban from Full Throttle Cup and Rising Star series indefinitely.

So here's what I would say are probations and bans at the moment

Simms - Level 1 Probation - Until Race 14 of the Full Throttle Cup, valid across all series. Mainly for repeated blocking of cars that are lapping him, for instance at Dover and Infineon.

Trent - Level 2 Probation - Until the end of the 2011 Full Throttle Cup, valid across all series. For rule breaking offences and poor treatment of Popowitch at Michigan.

Reirom - Level 1 Ban - For abusing Yellow Flag rules at Michigan. Banned from Full Throttle Cup until he can prove he is worthy to race in it, by competing in the Rising Star series.

Like I said, if other admins wanna add people to the list, or add or refine the punishments, then please do so.
    Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : Ban/Probation List 12_men10
    - Pole Count : 0
    - Win Count : 0
    - Top 3 Count : 0
    - Top 5 Count : 0
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

Ban/Probation List Empty Re: Ban/Probation List

Post  Burnout Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 am

I moved this topic temporarily to the admins section so we can discuss this exclusively.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Shyguy Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Okay, considering Trent's actions at Watkins

- He did say he was very sorry for it to me before the rising star race

- He overtook cars under caution several times and messed up restarts

- He called a YEL when there clearly was no reason for one, simply to stop himself going a lap down

Then, during the rising star race he would not follow the admins orders when I told him that he was a lap down, as once again, I passed him as YEL came out for his crash, and I told him that his position is where he is once he got up to speed (this is true yes?).. and he would not accept he was a lap down.

So, penalty for him?

Now.. simms.

Basically, more faggotry with him being a two laps down and blocking lapping cars. It's not on. He won't learn if we don't give him some sort of penalty. I suggest at LEAST a one race ban, for richmond, so he misses the chase. He then called a YEL on the final lap despite being two laps down..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 am