SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Wed May 01, 2024 6:08 pm. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

3 posters

UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Red Bull 200 @ Phoenix [Race 2 of 16]

Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Red Bull 200 @ Phoenix [Race 2 of 16] Empty UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Red Bull 200 @ Phoenix [Race 2 of 16]

Post  Shyguy Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 pm

UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Red Bull 200 @ Phoenix [Race 2 of 16] Result29

* Elligible for Rookie of the Year (Drivers who haven't raced any SCARTS races before this season)
    --------------------------------------------------

The incident on the final restart with cars overtaking Kuite while pacing was reviewed, and no penalties will be given. This is due to Kuite reacting slowly to the final YEL and gaining positions anyway, so really, he was restarting in the correct place. Sorry Kuite.

The incident between Charter and Del in the final stretch to the finish where Charter touched the grass, lost control of the car and drifted up into Dels path has also being reviewed and is classed as a racing incident and no penalty will be given.

Finally, Lanz, I don't know why you left but if it was cos of you not getting your lap back, heres some clarification. I give laps back to people who lose them due to circumstances they can't control, such as computer failures or them having to go somewhere. If you lose them in a racing situation, then you have to gain that lap back either by regaining it or by getting the "lucky dog", that is to say, you are in first position a lap down and so you gain your laps back. In this case, the yel came out during a cycle of green flag pitstops, and Del, You and Simms where put a lap down. Del realised he had the lucky dog and so he got it AFTER the pitstops, because he was first on the lead lap. Simms got his lap back illegally and so the field got the lap back on him. In the end, there was another caution so Simms got the lucky dog (as you had quit there was only one car a lap down), if you had stayed and stayed ahead of Simms one lap down you would of got the lucky dog instead of him, putting you back on the lead lap and back in contention.
    CHarter
    CHarter
    SCARTS Moderator
    SCARTS Moderator

UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Red Bull 200 @ Phoenix [Race 2 of 16] Empty Re: UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Red Bull 200 @ Phoenix [Race 2 of 16]

Post  CHarter Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 pm

so despite those issues it was a good race all in all....Del was fast but just couldnt get by in the end...dominating performance by me though...that race was an exercise in being patient and many didnt a good job...nice to simms posting that 4th place finish...not official but looks like ill be up in points by 11, with the rest of the standings being popo,del,lanz and kutie on a tie, delux, then simms..but burnout is the one to post that ;] lol
    Del

UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Red Bull 200 @ Phoenix [Race 2 of 16] Empty Re: UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Red Bull 200 @ Phoenix [Race 2 of 16]

Post  Del Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:48 am

Shyguy wrote:The incident between Charter and Del
    Luls should I really be GHT in the next race?

Anyway once more I'd like to say less waiting at the grid... I'd think strategy is pretty important in NASCAR and with all the waiting there is now it's just not possible to have a strategy, it's all about luck. You pit for 100/100 and once the race has finally started you'll be at 70/80 (someone had to get 57264 laps back immediately because they went to eat so they can fight for the halfway point) only to have a caution a few laps later. After the restart you'll be lucky to have 30/60. Maybe the pit could be moved to immediately before restart AFTER all the laps back/smalltalk at the grid - at least you'd know you'll have some fuel.

Even though this is the noob series I'd still like to see some control of players. Make them read the basic rules before they get to play. Making them download the tracks and cars (once released) would also make the start a bit smoother. (though for some reason it gave an initialization error when I tried to play locally?!?!)

Anyway nice win Charter hoho. I was probablydefinitely a bit rough so sorry all for that. At least Poop hoho.
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Shyguy Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:36 am

The thing is, really there shouldn't be ANY smalltalk on the grid, really we should get going straight away once people are in the correct spots. But you have to remember, all it is doing is stopping us pacing, so you would be losing laps, and even more fuel and tyres there anyway. I think maybe the grid should be put as a place where tyres don't wear.. its on a straight anyway..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:08 pm