SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Thu May 02, 2024 2:35 am. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

4 posters

RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition]

Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition] 12_men10
    - Pole Count : 0
    - Win Count : 0
    - Top 3 Count : 0
    - Top 5 Count : 0
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition] Empty RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition]

Post  Burnout Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 am

RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition] Scarts46

* Elligible for Rookie of the Year
    (Has not made a Full Throttle Cup start before 2011)

NOTES:
    - Simms was moved to the last car on the lead lap due to jumping the final restart.

- Charter will start the Daytona 500 from the rear due to issues with blocking in the Shootout. The Shootout win was unaffected. We're shifting everyone ahead one position as a result, placing Delux on the front row for the 500 joining Lanz.
    Lanz#46
    Lanz#46

RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition] Empty Re: RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition]

Post  Lanz#46 Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Good raceday for the RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition] 3331334840 ! Very Happy
    very nice racing yesterday! after getting the pole, pressure was gone and i could drive a smooth race no matter what position i get! awesome that i ended up 2nd, i really doubted to get a podium due to some stupid mistakes wich got me to the end of the field a few times! but that gives you the opportunity to pit a few times more since you can´t loose much! i was on a low fuel level for the whole race and most of the time on fresh tires wich payed of in the end i think! but it was also dangerous since i almost ran out of fuel in last lap! very lucky! Cool
    i was to fast in pitlane once, sorry for that!
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition] Empty Re: RESULTS: SCARTS Shootout @ Daytona [Exhibition]

Post  Shyguy Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Unfortunately my race was over when I wall stuck with 10 laps to go..

Any blocking as seen by Charter on the last lap in the shootout will be punished with the win taken away from you and the corresponding points also. No swerving across the track or into peoples paths to steal speed off them.

But good job anyway Charter you ran up front consistently all race, but my one to watch for the 500 would certainly be Lanz starting from the pole! Smile
    Burn
    Burn
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Burn Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I was running so well in the beginning but.. you guys know how it is.

I'm picking myself as the favorite for the 500! Hehe Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:35 am