SCARTS - 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2020 SCARTS Summer Classic starts in late May. Be sure to register a car!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:05 pm. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome https://turboscarts.darkbb.com/u138 to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2019 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series! Be sure to request a paint scheme! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . PHOENIX WINNER - Burnout wins at Phoenix, advancing himself into a fight for the championship with Dore at Homestead-Miami! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 12 - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE @ HOMSTEAD-MIAMI - Tuesday, January 7th @ 22 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2019 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .

4 posters

My Punishment

simmser696
    simmser696

My Punishment                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Empty My Punishment

Post  simmser696 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 pm

I know we are all aware of my foolish actions on the Homestead racetrack during Sundays final Turbocharged race. I just want to apologize for what I did. I know that it may not be enough to just say sorry after what I did. I also know for well that as an experienced SCARTS driver who has been punished before by the SCARTS officials for similar incidents I should have behaved better on the racetrack and set an example for any rookies in the field instead of behaving like one. I am fully aware of the problems my foolish behaviour caused for Sundays race and the damage that I have done to SCARTS. I also know that because of my actions Sundays race will sadly not be remembered as the final race of the 2011/12 Turbocharged series or for the good racing that happened but instead because of my actions it will be remembered as the race Simms ruined. Again I apologize. I should have known better and listened to the stewards advice instead of ignoring it.
    I will accept whatever punishment the SCARTS officials deem necessary even if it is a race ban.

Apologies Simms
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

My Punishment                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Empty Re: My Punishment

Post  Shyguy Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Luckily simms, cos we got you out in time, it was a great race at the end. However, the amount of warnings I gave you was disturbing. And you wouldn't even park when I asked.. we'll decide on what to do soon. But the apology is appreciated.
    Burnout
    Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2019 TC Cup Series : My Punishment                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               12_men10
    - Pole Count : 0
    - Win Count : 0
    - Top 3 Count : 0
    - Top 5 Count : 0
    2019 Throwback Series : #5 Farmers 2012
    - Pole Count : 1
    - Win Count : 1
    - Top 3 Count : 3
    - Top 5 Count : 4

My Punishment                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Empty Re: My Punishment

Post  Burnout Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Of course my opinion is biased...but I couldn't stand you blocking me when I had a 5 second lead over the field trying to win on pit strategy. You completely altered the outcome of the race forcing Shyguy to call a yellow to kick you out. And had that caution not flown, I was fixing to boot you into the wall (even that probably would have brought out a caution). What you've done is very DOC-like. And you know what we all think of him. I had that race possibly in the bag. Not to mention, you've ruined other race wins in the past like Shyguy's Infineon race last year.

But we've dealt with these situations before...listen to me closely - DO NOT become another DOC. It seems like if you focus, you run well. When you don't focus, you are just taking up space and are a roadblock. If you can't control your behavior, you can't race Cup.

But bias aside, thanks for the apology but Shyguy is right. You completely ignored the officials to park the car and that is unacceptable. There will be some sort of penalty attached.
    Lexx

Post  Lexx Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Banter! bounce bounce bounce
    simmser696
    simmser696

Post  simmser696 Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Lexx wrote:Banter! bounce bounce bounce
    It sure is Lexx :\
    simmser696
    simmser696

Post  simmser696 Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:22 am

I accept my Race bans in cup and subsequent probation sentence. I will return to competition and will learn from my punishment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:05 pm