SCARTS - Stock Car Auto Racing on Turbo Sliders - 2017 Season

Welcome to TurboSCARTS.darkbb.com!

The 2017 SCARTS season is now upon us! Join us TONIGHT for Daytona 500 qualifying and our annual SCARTS Shootout @ 21 GMT!
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . Here's the latest SCARTS racing news as of Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:17 pm. . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . NEWEST MEMBER - Welcome ftronc to SCARTS! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . TURBOCHARGED CUP SERIES REGISTRATIONS - Registrations are up for the 2017 SCARTS Turbocharged Cup Series - choose your car now! . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE #11 @ NASHVILLE WINNER - Burnout won at Nashville stretching his fuel to the end! . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . RACE 12 OF 24: HOMESTEAD-MIAMI - Thursday, July 20th @ 21 GMT . . . . . . . .

SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2017 POINTS SYSTEM - 30, 25, 22, 19, 17, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - - Bonus Pts: +1 for each 10% led (max of +5 for 50%) . . . . . . . .
SCARTS Ticker 2016 . . . . . . . . 2017 CUP SERIES: The Cup series is back - now called the Turbocharged Cup Series! . . . . . . . .

Laptop Trouble?

Burnout
    SCARTS League Director
    SCARTS League Director

2017 Turbocharged Cup Series : #2 Miller Lite
    - Pole Count : 6
    - Win Count : 5
    - Top 3 Count : 11
    - Top 5 Count : 11
    2016 Racin' Edge Truck Series : #29 Cooper Standard
    - Pole Count : 4
    - Win Count : 3
    - Top 3 Count : 5
    - Top 5 Count : 8

Laptop Trouble?

Post  Burnout on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:06 am

Well guys.....there is a high chance that I'm going to send my laptop in for repair sometime early this week. Lately I've been having issues with the laptop screen flickering and sometimes shutting the backlight off if it gets too severe.
    Well now, the flickering has mostly subsided....but...I'm getting another problem.
    I'm noticing slight pixel discoloration in the lower right side of my screen and it feels hot to the touch in that area. As I'm writing this at night though, the problem isn't so bad. I might try getting a laptop cooling unit to see if that helps, but I'm hesitant to since ignoring the problem could short out my screen if it gets worse.....
    I still plan to get the Turbocharged Series rolling on time, I'm finishing Phoenix on my old laptop Monday/Tuesday and it will be ready to download by Tuesday night for sure....
    Whether I race or not will depend on my plans on repair. Not sure if my old laptop can last a whole race.
    Burn
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Re: Laptop Trouble?

Post  Burn on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Burnout, I'm sorry for what's going on but it seems as though you have to race.

As of now, our forum has 10 members and there are NO replies the the TS post that you posted...
    Shyguy
    SCARTS Admin
    SCARTS Admin

Post  Shyguy on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:21 pm

There should be in a sec.. I have created video highlights of the test race to try and get some attention for SCARTS. Hopefully it will work. If not that possibly an AI racing server? That was really good at getting attention for the short time that was around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:17 pm